- Ilka Scheible
The final of WDSF Grand Slam Latin puts the point or better the exclamation mark to the end of the 32nd GOC week. With the solo dance Samba Marius-Andrei Balan/Khrystyna Moshenska not only on the floor as the first couples but also gained the lead. Timur Imametdinov/Nina Bezzubova were supported in Samba the loudest and were happy about the support of the audience and second place.Nothing changed about this order in the following dances. It was followed by Rumba as group dance, Cha-Cha-Cha as second solo dance, Paso Doble together with all couples and Jive as the third solo dance. Russians Andrey Gusev/Vera Bondareva reached third place.
Marius and Khrystyna had the honor of the last dance, they danced the Rumba, of the 32nd German Open Championships and they were applauded with standing ovations.
1. Marius-Andrei Balan/Khrystyna Moshenska, Germany (193,667)
2. Timur Imametdinov/Nina Bezzubova, Germany (190,917)
3. Andrey Gusev/Vera Bondareva, Russia (185,831)
4. Charles-Guillaume Schmitt/Elena Salikhova, France (185,768)
5. Andrea Silvestri/Martina Varadi, Hungary (182,540)
6. Edgar Marcos Borjas/Alina Nowak, Poland (176,874)