- Ilka Scheible
The field consisted of 224 couples and was almost an identical repetition of last year’s results. Marius-Andrei Balan/Khrystyna Moshenska and Timur Imametdinov/Nina Bezzubova took care oft he excellent ending with another German double victory. Both couples were celebrated frenetically and were awarded standing ovations.
On the following place were the same couples a last year, only place three and four were exchanged. In 2018 Charles-Guillaume Schmitt/Elena Salikhova from France were still behind Russians Andrey Gusev/Vera Bondareva, but this year the order changed in their favor. Andrea Silvestri/Martina Varadi became fifth again and Edgar Marcos Borjas/Alina Nowak remained on place .
1. Marius-Andrei Balan/Khrystyna Moshenska, Germany (195,88)
2. Timur Imametdinov/Nina Bezzubova, Germany (191,50)
3. Charles-Guillaume Schmitt/Elena Salikhova, France (188,71)
4. Andrey Gusev/Vera Bondareva, Russia (187,79)
5. Andrea Silvestri/Martina Varadi, Hungary (184,00)
6. Edgar Marcos Borjas/Alina Nowak, Poland (179,67)