- Petra Dres
The dancers from all over the world showed great performances. The 34th German Open Championships are over and now it is time to say, thank you.
The German Open says thank you
- to the couples from all over the world who have waited patiently for the next GOC for three years. You make the GOC the greatest competition in the world.
- to the guests from all over the world who have been loyal to the GOC and have given the couples a fantastic setting and a lot of support. You made the GOC an unforgettable experience.
- to the City of Stuttgart, Lord Mayor Dr. Frank Nopper, the City Council, the Office for Sport and Exercise and the entire city administration. Without your support, the German Open Championships of this size would not be possible.
- to the sponsors who continue to be loyal to the GOC and make it possible to hold this great event.
- to the responsible persons and staff at the Liederhalle Culture and Congress Centre and the Maritim Hotel for your support and your great work. You make sure that the athletes and guests from all over the world feel comfortable in Stuttgart.
- to the responsible persons of the WDSF for their trust. The GrandSlam competitions are among the absolute highlights of the German Open Championships.
- to the responsible persons of the WRRC for their trust. The dancers of the Boogie Woogie scene are always an enrichment to the German Open Championships.
- to the media and press representatives for the coverage of the German Open Championships.
- and last but not least to the approximately 500 volunteers. Your commitment in front of and behind the scenes is what makes the German Open Championships possible and what it is - the best dance competition in the world.
The organizing committee wishes everyone a safe journey home and stay healthy. We look forward to seeing you again at the
35th German Open Championships
15-19 August 2023