- Ilka Scheible
21 couples were competing at the competition, six of the were part of the final. Among them were two world championship and one European participants. Jonas Boberg/Ebba Victorin, second in the world ranking list, from Sweden pushed through in the competition and won the gold medal. The judges elected their fellow countrymen Joel Lundberg/Linnea Takmann, who are listed as the third best couple in the world, as runners-up in the world championship. The bronze medal went to Norway's Thomas Kildal Jacobsen/Stine Aparicio-Kristenesen.
1. Jonas Boberg / Ebba Victorin, Sweden
2. Joel Lundberg / Linnea Takmann, Sweden
3. Thomas Kildal Jacobsen / Stine Aparicio-Kristenesen, Norway
4. Simone Corsi / Sofia Savini, Italy
5. Christophe Chanton / Lily Delenne, France
6. Andrea Pisani / Debora Derrico, Italy